SMALL BUSINESSES NEED A WEBSITE!
While larger companies do have a website, there are some entrepreneurs that completely do not have a website. Here are some vital insights that may alter your opinion!
Having an online website for your business is important. By not having a business website, you give the feeling that you are no longer in business. These stats below will give you an overview of 2017 website statistics.
• Over one quarter (29%) of small businesses don’t have a website (down from about half in 2016)
• 17% of all small business websites are not in consistence with Google’s Mobile-Friendly Algorithm of 2015
• 51% of every small business websites use in-house staff to keep up their site, 40% utilize a specialist or expert, 38% utilize a DIY web designer, and 31% utilize a website architecture organization
• 23% of small business websites get refreshed not exactly once every year
• 30% of small business websites create over 25% of their income on the web
• 70% of small business websites have no call to action
• 68% don’t have an email address on the landing page
• 50% of online deals are lost when guests can’t discover content
• 82% of small business websites don’t have online accounts
• 91% of clients have gone to a store and then ordered online
• 37% utilize the Internet to discover a store before visiting
• According to Google’s 2016 information, 68% of buyers view business website on a cell phone before visiting a storefront, and almost half make a buy inside